Panel Upgrades

Electrical panel upgrades in Colorado

We provide panel upgrades when you run out of space on your existing electric panel or live in an older home with the original electrical service. If you have an electrical panel more than 25 years old, it may be time to upgrade. Over time circuit breakers lose their integrity and can fail. Best case is that a breaker will trip too often, worse case is that it doesn’t trip at all. If you have an FPE (Federal Pacific Electric), or Zinsco panel we highly recommend upgrading your panel as soon as your budget allows for it. Not all service changes are the same. Each one can be unique and have different costs associated with it. All service changes require a permit! Don’t let anyone tell you differently. All service changes require coordination with your utility provider. We handle all of this for you.

For more information on these panels go to

  • Satisfaction Guaranteed

    Our work is 100% guaranteed!
    Learn More
  • Invalid API Key.